Some ways to treat hair loss branched:
- Don't let the hair exposed to the sun and dust exposure in a long time.
- Do Too often wears a hair dryer and rub your hair with a towel after shampooing.
- Wash your hair 2-3 times a week. If hair is very oily, choose a mild shampoo formula and Wash every day.
- Gives hair tonic and scalp massage. It will help strengthen the hair root and nourish the hair.
- When exposed to rain, make it a habit to always wash your hair after being exposed to rain water. Rainwater mixed and sulfur pollution can settle on the scalp.
- Wearing a hair mask once a week. In addition to providing nutrients to strengthen hair, hair mask will make your hair softer.
- Giving protein intake in the daily diet. In addition to good health, protein can help strengthen the hair from within.
- Always use a conditioner after shampooing. Apply only at the ends of the hair because if too much conditioner will only make the hair greasy and fall.
- Don't use hair accessories that can charge the hair.
- Cutting (trim) hair once a month to minimize cracking and branching.